Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Wordless Wednesday
zero energy

October 13, 2010

D


ays are getting shorter. I'm waiting and waiting, dreaming those crazy dreams where my belly is no longer huge-huge just huge lol. I've got so many questions, and they have to wait too. What are we having? According to my Intelliceuticals Review we're having a... even so we're still uncertain. I really do like it that way. Labor is well... work and what better reward to find out what "it" is. Even in this picture I'm trying to be patient.


Linking up to
Alicia

             


  and   Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...