Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

PocketDots
They grip so pants don't slip.

October 13, 2010

M
y pants are always getting adjusted and have been for the past 8.5 months. I am 35 weeks pregnant with under 30 days to go. I have not yet gotten to try the belly bands, the tummy sleeves, or the fashion tummy tubes everyone always raves about. Those are great for hiding the belly bulge but what about the backside? All the bending, kneeling, squatting that I did I'd pretty much hike up my underwear rather than show everyone my backside. Showing off my underwear was not something I wanted to do but I figured at least other moms would understand. Another mom did and she invented PocketDots. Here's a short video about Annie, a mother of two and the momtrepreneur behind PocketDots, LLC.


I've worn these several times to church since that is the only place I go and dress up anymore (dress up means I wear something other than pajamas). I do have one fear with these. They are small and behind me. I forgot about them many times and would constantly reach back to habitually pull down my shirt. Even on one of my many trips to the bathroom I forgot they were there. Luckily the grips on my shirt side stayed tight and I didn't have to go fishing. Eww I know. The good thing is they aren't noticeable. They do the job and kept my pants up stealth mode style.

You can purchase these online at www.PocketDots.com for just $6.95 in your choice of black or nude. Visit them on facebook and twitter.


This is a Mama Buzz review. This product was provided by:  PocketDots, LLC for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions made are that of Christy, Home-Mom.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...