Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

RubyMoon Natural Detergent - Review

October 2, 2010

The first thing I noticed was the smell. The detergent was in a plastic bag inside mailer and the scent just engulfed me still. I have tried some other cloth diaper detergents and although they cleaned my diapers I didn't smell much. RubyMoon is all about the scent and it's obvious. I was so happy to receive a bag of her 45/90 Cloth Diaper Detergent in that month's scent, Cucumber Melon. Mmmm it was such a yummy scent too. I really got too excited and used the detergent on my reg laundry instead of just our cloth diapers. RubyMoon has both laundry wash and cloth detergent and so much more.

About the Company:
I love these kind of stories! Lyndsay with RubyMoon began making laundry detergent out of necessity. Her daughter had really bad eczema and was also in cloth diapers. The "baby" detergent she was using had her feeling trapped. To use anything else would cause stinky leaky diapers but her baby's skin was paying the price. She decided to make her own and had such great success with family and friends ventured out and began to sell to others.


RubyMoon's Mission
Our mission at Ruby Moon is to provide you with an affordable, gentle on the earth and your skin, tough on stains and odor, line of products. All of our products and packaging are made with natural and biodegradable ingredients. We rigorously test our products and would never sell you anything that we wouldn't use on our own families.

My 2¢
PrincessJ did not last long with cloth diapers because of stinkiness and  leakiness. This time lil dreamy is being well taken care of because of moms like Lyndsay! I was most happy with the amount of product I was able to review. Most companies give you a small amount that you can only launder 10 or less loads of cloth. With RubyMoon I had enough detergent to last much longer. The only reason it didn't last was because I used it on our regular clothing as well. Want more opinions from other mom's just like you? Click Here for other reviews about RubyMoon.

Buy It! At just $10 - $10.95



This contest was open to residents of the US and Canada. All winners have been posted at the Home-Mom winner's page.  Thank you so much to Lyndsay for providing me with review and giveaway for all my readers. I was not compensated in any other way other than stated above and the statements made in this post are all my own. Disclosure Policy
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...