Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Monday Accomplishments!

October 25, 2010

Today has been different, buy why? How was I able to fold all the laundry that has been on the couch for the past 2 weeks, clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes immediately after breakfast, put the clothes up that I folded (well they're in their respected rooms)? Unfortunately once I was tired I sat down at my computer and lost track of time. Oh, and it's the dreaded Monday too. Monday's are always hard to get motivated. I believe the difference was I didn't sit at the computer right away this morning. Granted I'm a bit disappointed in myself for writing this now but because I've accomplished so much I thought I deserved a break.

How do you mommas stay motivated to get the things you have to do done so you can do the things you want later? What do you reward yourself with when a job is well done? Please share because I need help always and I'm sure some of the other moms reading this do to. Happy Monday to everyone and I hope you're feeling accomplished. If you want take this gold star to wear the rest of the day :)



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...