Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.


Carmex for the entire body

October 23, 2010

This post brought to you by Carmex®. All opinions are 100% mine.



New to the market is Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream. I guess I was a bit surprised that Carmex had not made a skin care line yet but it also makes since that they have. I was scheduled to receive both of these butunfortunately only received the Healing Lotion. It came in the mail last week with the package slightly opened and missing was the the Healing Cream. I will not be able to compare the two until the cream gets to me but I'll do my best in sharing with you my thoughts on the lotion.

What are your thoughts on a new Carmex skin care line? What comes to mind when you think of Carmex the company, the product? Color, scent, memories... what do you think of? I think of a tiny yellow porcelain container with a yellow metal cap hidden in the bottom of my mother's purse that I always had to hunt for in the winter or cold months if I had chapped lips. It always felt so soothing too. It had that menthol medicated type smell to it that was no doubt the Carmex smell and I felt really grown up for some reason putting it on my lips. Well now all of that is captured in the Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream.

The healing lotion has a slight scent that brings back those memories of my mom and her purse. It reminds me of fall, how fitting since fall has fully arrived. The bottle is yellow but with red accents and I won't have to search too hard for this bottle in my purse. My husband and I applied the lotion to our hands at the same time. There was no greasy feel at all and I LOVE the smell. The scent reminds me of a warm fire, cookies baking in the oven, and fresh flowers. My hands feel instantly rehydrated and my husband said the same thing. He was driving at the time so having non-greasy hands was a huge plus.

I would like to give away a Carmex® Healing Lotion or  Carmex® Healing Cream to one of you but am waiting on my replacement in the mail. In the meantime  you can enter to win both by just "liking" Carmex on facebook. Tell them @home-mom sent you!

Buy it! Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream each retail at $5.99 and can be found at Walgreens stores, walgreens.com and drugstore.com. Make sure to follow me publicly through google friend connect and subscribe to receive notification when  my giveaway starts.

For extra entries do the following:




Visit Sponsor's Site



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...