Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Wordless Wednesday
lil sis PrincessJ

September 22, 2010

This week it's lil sis' turn and I simply just love this picture. This little girl has to be the hottest fire cracker, spit fire, strong willed, highly determined child I know. Does anyone else have one like this? I love how she is 100% everything, all over the place, rarely sits still, make you laugh, but don't make her mad sweet pea! See how she is even checking out big sis from the corner of her eye? Watch out ;) Love you baby girl! (she is now 4 but like all my kiddos will always be my baby)

Linking up to
Alicia

andLovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...