Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Back to Blogging Day-5
with the SITS girls

September 17, 2010

Have you heard of the SITS Girls? They have helped me grow as a blogger and are a great network for bloggers of all levels. Want to improve your blog? Check them out, I promise you'll love 'em!

Friday, September 17 As your last assignment to jump start your return to blogging, write about what blogging means to you. Why do you blog, what purpose does it serve, and how have you bneefited from sharing a piece of yourself online this way?

I feel like I've benefited greatly with the start and new direction of this blog. I see it as a business and not so much as leisure but it is a little of both. I want to have an opinion of my world and share that with others, I want to hear the opinions of others and collaborate some. Blogging is like having pen pals all over the world. You get to talk to people you may have never even noticed or had the chance to otherwise. I do find that I can get overwhelmed with keeping myself on some type of schedule.

Today is my hop and I forgot all about it. What I need to do is schedule out a months worth and set it and forget it ;) Gosh if life was just that easy right? I'm not perfect and I think it helps to show that to others even in my mistakes. I hope others enjoy what I have to say and I do really encourage you to leave comments, they really do brighten up the day ;)


I'm entered to win Thelma & Louise. A big thank you to SITS and these sponsors, Standards of Excellence, Westar, and Florida Builder Appliances.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...