Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Back to Blogging Day-4
with the SITS girls

September 16, 2010

Have you heard of the SITS Girls? They have helped me grow as a blogger and are a great network for bloggers of all levels. Want to improve your blog? Check them out, I promise you'll love 'em!
Thursday, September 16
Assignment: Write a new post about a woman who inspires you.

To tell you the truth I was a bit stumped on this one. There are things about other women that inspire me but there really isn't one woman I look up to. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket sort of speak. I'm inspired whenever I hear of a mom with 3 or more kids, I'm inspired with another women's house, their decorating skills, I'm inspired by the sheer calmness of another mom. It never has to be anything big just things I myself am struggling with. I want to be a Proverbs 31 Chic! I want to do my job well and with love but not out of obligation. I find it so hard sometimes to just be the mom I desire to be, the mom that cooks with her kids, lets them get messy (notice I said lets), laughs more, doesn't take everything so seriously.

In my browsing I found this article and found it interesting. Twitter is a big deal and so I may look up some of these gals to follow. The only time I read anything from my followers is when I'm on tweetdeck and am looking up a particular subject, there is just too much going on all the time on twitter, how can anyone keep up? The article is titled 20 Inspiring Women to follow on Twitter and can be found at Forbes.

Now a mom with 4 kids, working from home, and her home isn't a wreck, that's what I call inspiring. I'm entered to win Thelma & Louise because of these sponsors, Standards of Excellence, Westar, and Florida Builder Appliances.






Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...