Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

30-Day Challenge
Day 5: Husband Encouragement

September 6, 2010

Let my words bring life, not death to my husband! I wouldn't say I'm terrible at tearing him down but even in my thoughts I can be pretty negative sometimes. Not seeing the whole picture or not wanting to change something in myself can even make me tear myself down and  in turn tear him down as well.

Day Five:   "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." Eph. 4:29




Edify is the word of this passage. It means "to build up" and only positive comments encourage and build, negative comments discourage and tear down. I'll be focusing on building Mr. Dreamy up in public, before friends and family. One question asked was, does your mother-in-law know how much you love your husband?

You know I'm sure she does but I don't know if I've told her how awesome I think he is, how meaningful he is and how he enriches my life. I might just have to write her a letter. Today is a holiday and my hubby always jumps on the chance to work on holidays, more money right? Thank you Lord for such a diligent working husband and  a man who fears you. Want to join me in encouraging your husband? Visit Revive our Hearts: 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives.



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...