Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Homemade Dishwasher Detergent

August 15, 2010

Iwould have never thought so many things could be made from home. This year we've dabbled in laundry soap, cloth diaper laundry soap, deodorant, soap, and now dish detergent. It's super easy too (all except the soap since it requires a chemistry lab). What motivates me mainly is money, I'm sure I'm not the only one. We also have a septic tank and I'm learning about what is good to go down our drains. The recipe is very simple:
I used 1 cup borax
                       1 cup washing soda
For ever load I put some white vinegar in the rinse cycle compartment. That's it, we've gone through 3 washes and there are no spots. I'm loving it, if you try it let me know what you think. I'll have to calculate the savings I'm sure it'll blow my mind too.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...