Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

30-Day Challenge
Day 1: Husband Encouragement

August 3, 2010

I saw this challenge on another blog and decided if I can blog 31 days to build a better blog I can build my husband a better wife in 30. If you'd like to join the challenge, instructions can be found at Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss.


Day One: "The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12

For the next 30 days I am not to speak negatively about my hubby, to him, or to anyone else about him.
I am to say something that I admire about him either to him or to someone else about him. Lately I have really been thinking "you know my husband really loves me..." I don't know why that is some new epiphany for me but it has been. So this is what I plan to do this week.

  • Thank him for choosing me to be his bride
  • Tell him how blessed I feel that God led us together and that I want to be a blessing to him for the rest of our marriage.

A Suggestion from Nancy:
One of the best opportunities to express your gratitude is first thing in the morning. How do you greet your husband each morning? Is he confident in your love? Give him a "wake up call" that he'll never forget-a big "I love you" and an "I'm so glad I'm your wife!"


One of the happiest most beautiful days of my life.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...