Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Wool is magic!

July 6, 2010

I have not gotten the opportunity to use wool but when I can afford it or win it I will wear that thing out (well my babies will be wearing them). It's just one of those things where God put something on the earth and said here use this and then we think of all these alternatives and come back to it and say why did I just waste my time?

Wool is naturally antibacterial, absorbent, moisture wicking, and doesn't have to be washed after every use. I'm like what? That is too cool, sure you'd want to have more than one to rotate and hang out to dry and all but that is so stinking cool. There are some special care instructions but if I can run a house with 3 kiddos 5 and under I can follow some sort of direction. My friend over at Home Grown Families is hosting a giveaway for A Small Green Footprint.
Disana Wool Diaper Cover
Stop over and enter to win a Disana Wool Diaper Cover or stop by their store to purchase one.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...