Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

The winner is...

July 5, 2010

iFiH No.2 had 8 participants :) who-hoo. Thank you so much for participating and adding my badge on your blogs and spreading the word and just sharing the love. It really just puts a smile on my face when I end up somewhere and see my badge out there thriving and going forward.

I started something new for the Hop, a featured blogger in the #2 spot. Once this thing grows I know there is no way everyone can follow everyone but the first few and the one above you and below you are great places to start. Using random.org the winner was chosen...

and it is thumbnail #8

congrats! you will be my 1st featured blogger ever!
I will manually enter your code and picture of your choice or just use this picture for next weeks linky.


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...