Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

B.i.G. Vision

July 1, 2010

The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.
Proverbs 14:1
          
     Gotta love those God inspired names. I was really just wanting a name that was big and strong and something to convey a message and this one does just that. My husband and I knew early on we wanted to homeschool. We are Building Individual Gifts in our children, something that will stick with them for the rest of their lives and affect future generations. I had and still struggle with feelings of inadequacy and over load, then overwhelmed sets in.  I am learning that I am very plan oriented, if I don't have a list in front of me things will not get done. I'm afraid to say it but its true, mundane things like baths, dishes, and general picking up around the house seize to a halt when I am listless.
   
   So last week we converted our beloved playroom into a schoolroom. Why didn't I think of this before. I got rid of tons of unwanted toys (sneaky momma spy bagged toys as they weren't looking) and we glued all those drawings we'd done up until now on the walls. We have a card table and chairs with a sheet as a cover and it just feels good to have a place and it has stayed clean!


   I'm a all-in or all-out kinda gal and lately its been all-out. So this last week we've started school back up again. I don't want to ride this rollercoaster of starting and stopping anymore. Most kids are on break but we're kicking it into gear and I figured what better way to keep me on track than to blog it out. So tuesdat we carried through with our themed days of the week and all wore tutus. The girls laughed at me but hey it was fun.

   Yesterday was wet wednesday, we had an unopened bag of water balloons and the girls didn't know what hit them. Pictures coming soon!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...