Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Summer Cool

June 15, 2010

Gosh until I get the creative juices flowing I keep finding all of these great posts, about food.

Hi my name is Christy and I'm addicted to food.

Anyways this looks great I just need to find some popsicle molds
Homemade Popsicles

Ingredients: 

1 (3 ounce) box of Jell-O (Choose any flavor you'd like; I used Strawberry.)
1 envelope of Kool-Aid (Choose any flavor you'd like; I used Strawberry.)
1 cup sugar
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water (Note: If you make orange popsicles, you can replace the two cups of cold water with two cups of orange juice.)

Directions:

Combine Jell-O, Kool-Aid, and sugar in a large bowl. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve. Add cold water and stir. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. (Note: If you don't have molds, you can use small cups. When the filling is slightly frozen, insert popsicle sticks into the centers.) Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...