Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

A Simple Way to Make Your Workouts More Intense

May 17, 2013

SOI'm a stay at home-mom who's apart of a one car family and hubby works 5x week. The gym is not an option. Even if it were, who can afford childcare. Not me and I'm ok with that. I grew up with a Jane Fonda lovin' momma and have watched her workout at home since I was a little girl. It's not hard for me to push myself or so I thought.


Here's a super simple easy way to push harder.
Fear :)


I do have to say that after watching myself I really need to improve my form. Maybe I'll show you the said video, maybe not. It's pretty hideous :) TurboFire Schedule.





Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...