Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Home-Mom's Future Direction

November 7, 2011

This is a time of reflection for Home-Mom. In the beginning I wanted a place to call home, the blogosphere is ginormous. I thought it'd be neat to start a blog to track my homeschooling journey, recipes, cloth diapers, giveaways, reviews, tutorials, crafts, business endeavors.... my life.

I think it's time to hone on what I really enjoy writing about instead of trying to capture it all. I'm a Christian stay at homeschooling mom of 4. That's my title anyways, if I had a card that's my description I'd put under my name with Home-Mom.com as the company name.

Since starting this blog in it's current form June 2010 I've fanned out with a crafting site for momMADE, my craft store, and Gymbella | Home Fitness Reviewd for all my fitness reviews and weightloss journey. I've ventured out with another dream to start a cloth diapering site and blog but it's in the early early stages still. I've learned that I'm a natural born MOMtrepreneur. Since becoming a mom my dream has always been to stay home and make money from home so that my husband could work his dream job from home. He's a tornado-chasing, photo taking, wonderful daddy who has been stuck in a job he doesn't like. Granted what he does allows me to be home, we are grateful and feel extremely blessed but know God has greater plans ahead.

I also believe God has plans for this blog to reach out, teach, and encourage other moms as I've been encouraged and taught by so many here in the blog world, youtube, and other social networks. What changes can you expect to see in the upcoming months? More life related posts regarding things that make me a Home-Mom, homeschooling, cloth diapering (making them, wash and care at home), recipes, tutorials, crafts, working from home, etc. The reviews/giveaways won't go anywhere, they'll just be more related to things that benefit a home-mom's home-life. I love writing both about things that matter and things that just help enrich your day.

What do you think about the new look? Like it, hate it?
Not that I'll be changing it anytime soon, it's still nice to know what others think.

Grab the new button...



 
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...