Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the eleventh and LAST edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

June 17, 2011

This will be the last Make & Share :( I don't know about you all but I'll miss all the great crafts coming to my little spot in blogland each week. This was my 2nd linky hop in the last year and I've found I can't keep up or promote it. So I'll be like you all and hop from here to there to get my craft fix from now on .) I've missed Creations by Kara, I used to sit and click for hours just wishing I could make some of the things I saw.

HOMEmomMADE will now be primarily about things I make and share with the world. My etsy store needs some stocking up and my sewing machine has gotten rusty (but the room is spotless). Wish me luck on my mini boutique journey. I never like goodbyes and this really isn't one just. I'll be stopping in to your blogs just to say hi now.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...