Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Make & Share Linky Party

March 20, 2011

Ready to party? Here are the Party Guidelines...

How long does this party last?
The linky begins Saturday 12:01am and runs all day. I will then post my favorites from each party and post on the following week.

What can I link to?
Crafts, Projects, or Tutorials you've MADE. (the direct link to your post please)

Is anything prohibited?
Adding links that are not your own. Example, you see something really great on Martha Stewart's site and add her direct link. Not cool, and always ALWAYS give credit when and where it's due.

How will I know if I've been featured?

I'll notifiy you either on your blog post or through email.

Can I add your party button to my Linky Page?
Yes, yes, and yes. I love coming across my button on pages I've never been too. Thank you for sharing.


...simply put, you Make something and Share it. Grab a button, spread the word. If you're featured here's a little blog bling to show it. Come back every Saturday for more crafty fun. I can't wait to see what you make!



img src="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/christyhay/hmmifih.png" width="150" />br />


HOMEmomMADE


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...