Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

I Don't Diet!

February 26, 2011

D-words are a No-No in this house, Divorce, that thing Beavers build, and Diets. I grew up with a Jane Fonda loving mama who counted calories, weighed and measured food. That worked for my mom but not for me. I don't do DIETS! I've been there, tried that, and even gained more because of the stress. One of the leading causes of fat retention/gain STRESS. As a mom I can say I've allowed myself to stress out on occasion. Okay more than one occasion but I'm working on it. 2011 is the year I'm working on me too.


Me and my sweet sister 10 yrs ago, Awwww
I have 75lbs to lose if I think it's possible for me to get back to just out of boot camp training. My BCT body was awesome. I came home running 2-3 miles at 5am but slowly my college ways brought me down and I lost my way. In high school I played basketball, ran track, I was an athlete. In the gym, on the track, working out constantly and ate whatever I wanted. I remember thinking how bizarre it was to eat like that. That overweight thing will never happen to me. HA-HA. Although there's that tiny doubt in my mind that I'll ever have that girl's reflection in the mirror again, the mere possibility drives me on.



I posted here about getting Zumba for the Wii and for those of you wondering, it is AWESOME! The music is addicting, the real driving force behind working out for me is Dance. That's one D-word I like. The moves are authentic plus true Hispanic culture sizzles from every move. It's got me singing in Spanish, I have no clue what I'm saying. Not sure if that's a good thing, lol.

However having just had my 4th baby 3 months ago I've really wanted a workout geared towards post-natal movements. I've found Lindsay Brin's Moms Into Fitness DVD set and really want to check it out. I'll keep you posted on my results after I win the set (fingers crossed).

"like"
and get a FREE Stroller Pump Workout! 


So what if you don't have a baby to put in your stroller. Push a bag of potatoes around the block, make sure to bundle it up. You don't want strange looks .)










This post was inspired solely by my recent weight loss acheivements.
I was not compensated in anyway from any company.  Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...