Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Sewing's a Hoot!

December 16, 2010

This little sewing project has taken me a lot longer than I expected. I saw this over at Make it and Love it and I envisioned making pillows for all the kids. I guess I thought I could do it all in one day. I'm not that good nor are my kids. I tried to keep busy and use my time wisely but between extinguishing arguments with the princesses and keeping lil-D out of my pins there was little room to actually keep my mind on what I was doing.


I still have to go back and fix my straight seems and make them zig zag or I'll regret it later. I really love that all the materials came from old clothing and I've been meaning to use my pillow stuffing for years. One down (well almost) and three more to go.
  Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...