We have found a gold mine, we have a local spring that comes up near us where we get our water. It's the freshest tasting, cleanest water you've ever seen or tasted. We recently moved and still make the trek to our old spot to fill up our 10 gallon water jugs. We used to buy bottled spring water until we found out how hard it was to actually recycle. I even worked at a place that would take our bottles but the bag kept getting left at the door day after day to eventually end up in the trash anyways. I tried to recycle and failed. SodaStreamUSA is better than recycling, combined with our natural spring water its really amazing!
- We received:
- 1 Home Soda Maker Kit - The Jet Model including everything we need to make almost 300 cans of pop/soda
9 different flavors making about 33 cans each
(we are having a party this weekend, I'm not sure we'll make that much)
- plus a 3 pack of MyWater Essence Flavors (orange, berry, and lemon-lime) to make sparkling water.
Sodamix Flavors: Energy Zero Cola Pete's Choice Lemon-Lime Fountain Mist
compare to: Red Bull Coke Zero Dr. Pepper Sprite Mountain Dew
the flavors we received varied from what's listed above, click here to view their entire 39 list of flavors
- I love the other models they have available, Home Soda Makers. The penguin is my favorite with the glass carafe style bottle.
- I love that they are an established company and although the rest of the world is becoming green concious once again they have been for many many years. Check out what they have to say about our environment.
- SodaMix flavors are available in economy sized bottles. Each bottle of concentrated SodaMix contains enough syrup to make about 12 liters or 33 cans of fresh, delicious soda.
- No high-fructose corn syrup in regular flavors.
- No aspartame in diet flavors.
this information can be found at SodaStreamUSA
- See for yourself! What's not to like?
- Best of all the kids love the farting noise the carbonator makes...the giggles really helped me to relax since I followed the instructions all by myself. As I was setting everything up they thought it was funny to act like I was a T.V. personality showing them how to use a new pop maker, we really had too much fun with this.
- I wasn't sure of the short burst and buzz sound should be when it says to press the carbonator button firmly three times so I over carbonated the first few batches. I was bummed and tried to dilute it with more water. That did not work, so when Mr. Dreamy came home he shook the bottle up then slowly let the gas escape and it was a whole better. So really my dislike is a quick fix.
- We find that 2 presses of the button work great for us, carbonation isn't the best thing all the time. We really don't drink tons of pop on the regular and now that we can make whenever we want I've not over done it either. Mr. D will make a liter for his work week and the kids and I may drink one throughout the week.
- Maybe this is a dislike since I'm not drinking all the pop I want all the time.
- No-way, its a 10 out of 10 for me.
No giveaway this time. I know, I know but you can still join in the fun. Christmas is coming around and I know a certain someone who can't go without her pop, this might be in your stocking GG!
Buy It! A great value starting at $99.95
No more lugging pop cans and plastic in and out of the house, now make sparkling water and soda from your own water.
While I was looking for pictures to possibly post or link to I found some awesome back story links. This company has been around for a long time. I love the retro looking model found here. I love finding something new to me and it's actually not new at all. Rediscover SodaStreamUSA I think your family will enjoy it just as much as mine has.
While I did receive product to review, I was not compensated in any other way to write this review. All statements and opinions are my own. I'd like to send Erin a big thank you for allowing us this wonderful product to review.