Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.


Intelliceuticals Review
We're having a...

August 12, 2010

Have you ever heard of gender prediction tests? How about ones you can perform at home? IntelliGender’s Gender Prediction Test™ is perfect for just that. Valerie over at IntelliGender was so kind to send me their test. I am currently 27 weeks preggers with just 91 days to go. With our very first child we had the max number of ultrasounds our insurance would pay for and then paid out of pocket to find out what we were having. Princess T came into the world a few months later and it was nice to know but I did some research on ultra sounds to see if there were any known complications, and there weren't. However I don't like hearing the stories of how everyone thought something was safe and then come to find out it was determintal. The thought of blasting my little one with high frequency sound waves didn't sit well with me. We've never gotten another ultrasound and quite frankly it's one of the few surprises left in my life.



Boy or Girl Gender Prediction TestOne reason was the cost, they are crazy expensive and at the time of our second child the cost could not be justified. I had my first home birth and getting to find out was such a joy I can't really even describe. After it was all said and done we got 2 surprises, we got a 10 lb. baby girl. Not to go into too many birthing stories our next home birth was difficult and painful because little man was turned all wrong but we were blessed and that joy helped to ease everything I went through. Now on to baby #4 and I really do want to know. Just in browsing some natural baby online stores I came across this great company and product.


I received 1IntelliGender’s Gender Prediction Test™ and 1IntelliCeuticals Episi-Prep Cream™. The second product I plan to start using closer to my due date. Here's what you do with the test. You simply pee in a cup first thing in the morning and voila, you're done! Sit and wait a few minutes and the results tell what you're having. I'm sorry I don't have any pictues to post, it was a hectic morning where all 3 kids were up and daddy was still asleep. My older ones had mixed reactions but are both on board to help mommy out when the baby comes.

Are you pregnant, or know someone who is? With IntelliGender you can find out as soon as 10 weeks. To my knowledge that is 5-8 weeks sooner than most ultrasounds/sonograms. IntelliGender’s Gender Prediction Test™ is an affordable, simple-to-use urine test that provides immediate gender results in the privacy and comfort of the home. In minutes, the IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test indicates your gender result based upon an easy to read color match. Green indicates boy and orange indicates girl! I still feel like I'll be surprised, because this is a prediction test it can't be 100% accurate.



...and the results read BOY!
I sort of had this feeling and I will be posting a follow up when the little one gets here.
this product really feel too good to be true... 




You can buy it, for approximately $35

This contest is now closed but was open to residents of the US and Canada only and ended September 5, 2010 at 12:00 AM, CST. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified via email. All winners will be listed on the HomeMom Winner's Circle. Thank you so much to Valerie for providing this giveaway for all my readers. While I did receive product for the purpose of this review I was not compensated for this post and the statements made are all my personal opinions. Disclosure Policy. Winners will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. 


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...