Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.


Baby Doll Diapers' Review
Cloth Diapers for your little one's little one 9/5

August 2, 2010


Home-Mom's Cloth Diapering Event

How cute can all the cloth diapers be for you little one? When I first started with cloth my oldest daughter, Princess T, would use them on her baby dolls. It was especially frustrating at times since I had such a small stash. I needed every diaper and would have to have track down her
babies to just so I could diaper her little brother.





Railroad Diaper for Stuffed Animals or Baby Dolls


Well I found some cloth diapers made especially for dolls. Missy over at www.etsy.com/shop/Cranmommissy has a great solution. What better way to help teach little ones about waste, reusables, and what's better for the environment than to buy them their own set or stash. They come in all colors and varieties.





The Dot Collection - Flannel and Fleece Baby Doll Cloth Diapers - Set of two diapers.

...and here's how you can get it...

Buy it! Visit Cranmommissy and buy this set for $24 or

This contest is now closed but was open to residents of the US and Canada only and ended September 5, 2010 at 12:00 AM, CST. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified via email and listed on the HomeMom Winner's Circle. Thank you so much to Missy for providing this giveaway for all my readers. I was not compensated for this post and the statements made are all my personal opinions. Disclosure Policy. Winners will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. 


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...