Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Tutus - Tag you're it!

June 29, 2010

Tutu Tuesday has a nice ring to it, I think I need to think of something to do on every day of the week that will get me the girls excited about school and just tackling the day.

Here's some of my ideas:
Musical Monday We'll make up a song, dance, or just place homemade instruments. Photos coming soon!
Tutu Tuesday Its a requirement to wear tutus all day. (now to find one in my size)
Water Wednesday Great for summer time, bath suits and the hose. (plus I bought a bag of water balloons that need to get used)

That's all I have so far. What sort of themes do you have set up for your homeschoolers? 

I'm tagging today, follow.


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...