Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Monday Mommy Yummies

June 21, 2010

Mondays can be a drag to most especially if Daddy goes back to work and once again the house is under Mommy's  control (Bwaaa hahahaha). Our weekend was full of fun and family because my youngest daughter turned 4. The one thing I love about parties is getting to spend time with family and friends I don't get to see on a regular basis. The one thing I dislike is planning the party and forgetting the camera ;) luckily friends took some pictures and I took one that morning.

She wanted some cookies, since we didn't get them for the party today I made pb cookies with melted chocolate chips on top. They are oh-so yummy. Lets see if I can keep this up. Every Monday I plan to create a Mommy Yummy, Mmm. What do you normally do on Monday's? I've seen Meatless Mondays and I may just try that too, one thing at a time.

   
I followed this recipe. I didn't have brown sugar so I just used 1c of what we had, organic sugar.

Happy Bday Baby Doll!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...